Frozen Yogurt Blueberry Bites – Vegan
2 ingredients and simple to make, these vegan frozen blueberry bites are a delicious, healthy, summer treat for all ages to enjoy!
- 1/2 carton fresh blueberries (rinsed )
- 5–6 oz vegan yogurt
- Prepare a small/medium freezer safe pan by lining it with parchment paper.
- In a large, shallow bowl, gently mix together the yogurt and blueberries, coating each one.
- Transfer the blueberries to the pan, spreading them out so none touch. Put in the freezer for at least one hour.
- Eat immediately, or put into a freezer safe bag to enjoy for later!
These Vegan Frozen Yogurt Blueberry Bites are part of the ‘relaxed recipes’ series, where I share a delicious, bomb ass recipe, without the strict measurements or directions.
I’ve been making these frozen yogurt blueberry bites for years, and it’s about time I share the “recipe”. Can this even be considered a recipe? It involves two ingredients and is so easy, even a toddler can make it.
After you’ve picked your yogurt of choice, the basic directions are as followed; Rinse, cover, spread, freeze, enjoy.
After that’s all done, make sure you rate this recipe, and share it with your friends!